HR / Compensation and Benefits SpecialistTalents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
Start date: As soon as possible
HR / Compensation and Benefits Specialist
We value all of the talents who work at trivago and try to reflect this with a reward scheme that acknowledges individual value contribution and development. If you feel you can develop a reward system that reflects our culture, apply today.
What you’ll do:
- Develop reward schemes and processes that match trivago’s culture and values.
- Manage the reward schemes and processes that you create or improve, including an annual salary review process.
- Communicate the message about our reward scheme and the philosophy behind it to the entire company.
- Provide training to our team leads and our Talent Relations (HR) consultants so that they fully understand our reward philosophy and guidelines.
- Analyse trivago’s compensation and benefit packages. Research how other companies approach benefit packages to ensure that our scheme is competitive and present your findings to internal stakeholders.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Fluent English (our company language) and very good German language skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience in HR focusing on employee compensation and benefits.
- Previous project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Economics, Finance, or a related field.
- Excellent Excel skills. You’ll have to know your way around a pivot table and be able to draw insights from data.
- An analytical mindset that allows you to breakdown, understand and construct logical processes.
- An eye for detail that means you can spot the errors that others might miss
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, and an understanding of how to promote ideas within a company to spread awareness.
Life at trivago is…
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.