Software Developer – Frontend – Base7BookingSoftware Engineering - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Software Developer – Front-end
Base7booking is a hotel technology company present in 45 different countries. We are a diverse and fast-growing company providing smart managerial solutions to hoteliers around the world. Thank to our innovative cloud-based products we are a leading company in the hospitality industry.
We are currently looking for a full-stack web developer with a strong focus on front-end development. You will work closely with the design/product/engineering team to implement amazing user experiences that are highly functional and intuitive to use. You will involved in all aspects of development and use your creative thinking to find innovative solutions in a fast paced environment. A perfect understanding of markup languages is essential.
What you’ll do:
- Build and test new features for our products.
- Investigate, diagnose, and resolve complex software issues and evaluate existing web models.
- Together with your team you will bring our Web Application to the next level.
- Program clean and testable codes as well as conduct code reviews.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, and UI/UX design teams to create phenomenal user experiences.
- Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual codes that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Identify potential performance weak spots, and maintain existing products
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a valid working permit and speaks English (our company language) fluently.
- BS in Computer Science, an equivalent degree, or equivalent/relevant work experience.
- Has at least 2 years of work experience in front-end development.
- Good understanding of Responsive Web Design.
- Has an understanding of web protocols and standards i.e. JSON.
- Testing isn’t just a nice-to-have for you, it’s a must.
- Thrives on data-driven decisions and keeps up to date with the latest in technologies in software development.
- You are a fanatic learner and embrace challenges.
We believe our employees are the core and soul of the company, and value their talents and experiences by providing a rich environment where they can grow and flourish. Our work environment offers the opportunity to work with some of the best players in the industry with great benefits (like flexible schedule, free sport classes, language classes, secret trips, and more). We thrive by learning from each other with an open question approach, assuring innovative ideas are shared and put into action without restrictive bureaucracy.
If this sounds like your ideal place to work (it certainly is ours!), join our fantastic team and be part of a never-boring, hectic, fun, and challenging workplace.