Strategy Project ManagerCountry Development - Düsseldorf, Germany
Start date: As soon as possible
Strategy Project Manager
Our industry is rapidly evolving, and we want to be at the forefront of the evolution. To achieve this goal we need Project Managers. Not just any Project Managers, but top class, experienced, curious, strategic, bad-ass Project Managers. In this role, you will need to be all those things, as you will be expected to understand challenges fast, and solve them even faster.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate and nurture relationships with a broad range of stakeholders across the company to identify and act on critical business opportunities.
- Analyze complex data from multiple sources, detecting potential problems with the performance of our product and channels, and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Develop reports and important metrics that showcase actionable insights.
- Suggest improvements for testing and immediate impact.
- Support the implementation of those suggestions.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 2-3 years’ previous experience working as analyst in a tech startup / online company.
- Solid project management experience including business value estimation and exceptional knowledge on how to budget your projects.
- A Master’s degree or Diploma in Economics, Marketing, Statistics/Mathematics or a field where there is a heavy analytical emphasis.
- Excellent organizational skills and a structured approach to work that allows you to handle and prioritize tasks.
- The courage to stand up for your beliefs, and the analytical mindset that allows you to backup your decisions with mathematical facts.
- Exceptional communication skills that ensure your thoughts, needs and intentions are fully understood.
- The ability to function well as part of a team as you work towards a collective goal rather than striving solely for personal success.
- The ability to speak English (our company language) fluently.
What we’d love you to have:
- Work experience at a top-tier consulting company.
Life at trivago is…
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.