HR Business PartnerTalents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
HR Business Partner
Can you spot talent and find the right person for a job? Are you able to quickly understand organizational structures and department needs? trivago aims to recruit only the best to ensure that we continue to flourish and reach new heights. Now we’re seeking an organized individual who can manage the recruitment process and all the HR initiatives that drive innovation and guarantee that we have an excellent talent base in the departments to build upon.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with your assigned departments to understand, clarify and provide advice regarding their human resources planning.
- Leading the entire recruiting process for your departments in close cooperation with our experts from the trivago Recruiting Team. Your main responsibilities will be in consulting on staffing needs, organizing the interview process and participating in interviews, advising on hiring as well as preparing job offers and contracts.
- Partner with your business leaders to establish and implement HR strategies that foster the organization and team development.
- Review and analyze HR data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee as well as applicant experience.
- Document processes and progress using our HR and internal communication tools.
What you’ll definitely need:
- To speak German at a native level, and to speak fluent English (our company language).
- 2-3 years’ HR experience, ideally in an HR generalist role.
- A very good understanding of German labor law.
- Superb organization skills: you must be a master of multitasking.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with good analytical skills.
- The ability to quickly come to grips with how departments are organized and to rigorously evaluate their recruitment needs.
- A good understanding of the Microsoft Office package and experience with HR and recruitment software.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
As soon as possible.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.