Inside Sales Internship (B2B) – German SpeakerAdvertiser Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
Inside Sales Internship (B2B) – German Speaker
Are you ambitious? Dedicated? Always seeking to improve and want the chance to reach your full potential? Our B2B sales experts have mastered the art of getting what they want and, by providing you with specialized training, they can show you how to reach your goals and to grow in both a professional and personal capacity. If you can turn a “no” into a “maybe”, and a maybe into a “yes”, apply to join trivago’s Advertiser Relations team and achieve sales success.
What you’ll do:
- Learn first-hand from our sales experts how to put forth persuasive pitches to land lucrative deals as you promote trivago Hotel Manager.
- Act as the first point of contact for your assigned hotel account base.
- Pitch our products to potential new accounts and follow up on leads via phone and email.
- Advise hoteliers on how they may improve their trivago profiles and performance.
- Track customer activities in our CRM tool.
What you’ll need:
- Native-level German and fluency in English (our company language).
- Superb communication skills: if you’re going to hit those sales targets, you’ll need to be able to speak with confidence, conviction and charm.
- Dedication and persistence: you won’t let rejections frustrate you but will use each “no” as a learning opportunity.
- The desire to achieve your goals and improve upon targets.
- An eagerness to learn new skills.
Life at trivago is…
- The chance to work with adventurous people from over 60 nations to redefine the travelling experience for millions of people.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position lasting 6 months with the intention of continued employment.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.