Consumer Research Analyst InternshipBusiness Intelligence - Düsseldorf, Germany
Consumer Research Analyst Internship
Do you want the chance to develop your professional analytical skills while dipping your toe into the world of TV advertising at a globally recognized company?
Our Business Intelligence team is looking for a passionate and curious team player to support trivago’s Consumer and Market Intelligence (CMI) pillar.
If you get a buzz from drawing conclusions from data, surveys and polls then apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Support the CMI pillar by editing surveys and making analysis of TV ad testing campaigns.
- Learn how to generate valuable insights by analyzing survey data (either with Excel or analytic tools such as R, SPSS etc.)
- Learn how to create and edit online surveys.
- Learn how to analyze verbatim by coding open ended questions.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Social Science or a similar field.
- A strong focus on statistics and research methodology.
- Proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- An over-enthusiastic eagerness to learn.
- To speak English (our company language)
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience using analytic tools such as R or SPSS.
- Some knowledge of survey software.
- Previous work experience or an internship in market research or marketing.
Life at trivago is…
- The chance to work with adventurous people from over 60 nations to redefine the travelling experience for millions of people.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a 3-6 month paid internship starting in September 2017.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.