Content Writer – B2B / Hotel Manager Blog – English SpeakerAdvertiser Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
Content Writer – B2B / Hotel Manager Blog – English Speaker
Do you want the chance to be one of the principal writers for our new Hotel Manager blog? Our Content Marketing team is looking for a talented blogger to write and develop B2B global content such as articles, newsletters and promotional materials to grow, engage and retain our audience and drive traffic to the blog. If you’re a WordPress wordsmith we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Write and develop content for the trivago Hotel Manager blog; the business blog for hoteliers of trivago which is now live in 8 locales.
- Working closely with the Market Intelligence Analyst, identify interesting trends and topics for content creation (e.g. revenue management, CPC/CPA, metasearch marketing)
- Support the Industry Management team by revising and editing content they develop in English, as well as editing content submitted by guest writers.
- Develop and host trainings for your colleagues on how to improve their writing skills (e.g. how to write a blog that keeps the reader on the page, how to use SEO techniques to rank your post).
- Make sure that all content we develop stays true to our brand voice and key messages.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Excellent writing skills is a must!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Copywriting, Creative Writing, Communication or a similar field.
- To know how to navigate WordPress.
- 2-3 years’ experience in blog writing.
- To speak English at a native level.
What we’d love you to have:
- An active left-side of your brain, so you can still handle data and analytics whilst being creative
- Proficient knowledge of Social Media best practices.
- Some extra language skills would be a plus but not compulsory.
- The ability to be structured enough to be flexible!
- An optimistic outlook and a cool head under pressure.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
As soon as possible.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
New campus coming 2018: