We value team spirit and productivity in the Content team and are in search of a team assistant who can help us better achieve these goals. In this role, you are involved on a department-wide level and plan big events that keep the team informed, motivated and connected. You get to see the entire department enjoy the fruit of your labors and grow in team spirit because of your efforts. You are someone who even enjoys tedious tasks and planning every detail, as long as the result is impactful and the team benefits.
If you are someone who likes to make sure your colleagues are supported, motivated and organized and you are able to plan and execute strategies to achieve this, apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Strategize and support with department-wide recognition initiatives.
- Look for ways to bring the team together and build team spirit.
- Plan and manage department-wide events.
- Support teams with meeting and event planning and execution.
- Scheduling for department and team meetings and events.
- Support team leads with administrative tasks – expense reporting, presentation creation, gathering info, task distribution.
- Provide operational support to ensure departmental strategies are achieved.
- Manage and Organize our internal department ‘wiki’ pages.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Fluent English (our company language) and very good German language skills.
- The ability to take initiative and self-organize.
- The ability to not let any details escape you.
- An approachable demeanor and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A passion for organization, facilitation, support and people.
- A skill for translating abstract ideas into concrete steps of action
- A skill for breaking complex projects and goals into steps and tasks.
- Comfortable and skilled at writing informatively and motivationally in English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, namely PowerPoint and Excel.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.