Project Manager – Sales and Account ManagementAdvertiser Relations, Sales & Account Management - Düsseldorf, Germany
Project Manager – Sales and Account Management
Are you an intrinsically self-motivated Project Manager who wants the chance to challenge the status quo and make an impact on a leading global hotel search? Our Advertiser Relations team is looking for a confident and data-driven individual to be the trusted intermediary between our Account Management team, internal stakeholders and our advertisers, in order to ensure continued advertiser satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate projects across multiple departments.
- Collect, assess and funnel feedback from Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), hotel chains and the Advertiser Relations team.
- Develop project road-maps and roll-out plans.
- Coordinate the development of relevant tools used by Advertiser Relations.
- Educate our advertisers and the Advertiser Relations team on new features and product development ensuring the Communications team have the right material to shape their storytelling.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in project management.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the full Microsoft suite of tools.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- 2-3 years’ work experience in a Project Management and/or Product Development role, ideally in the field of Data Science/ Business Intelligence.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies in an analytical position.
- Educational background in Management, Economics, Mathematics or a statistical field.
- Good knowledge of BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation).
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.