Account Manager – Hotel Chains – APAC RegionAdvertiser Relations, Sales & Account Management - Düsseldorf, Germany
Account Manager – Hotel Chains
Our Advertiser Relations team is looking for someone who can take ownership of our internationally growing account base of hotel chains, and work to develop our exciting CPC business, particularly in the APAC region.
What you’ll do:
Using your expertise of the online travel market, you will suggest ways your accounts may improve their performance, present them with new opportunities and upsell ways to increase their presence on trivago. You will continually draw up reports to give an understanding of your market’s development and, with this knowledge, develop a well-targeted, effective sales strategy. You will stay up-to-date on the performance of your advertisers and analyse any changes in traffic or performance patterns. In order to ensure that our advertisers have as smooth an experience with us as possible, you will assist in troubleshooting errors in the interface of chains and trivago and ensure that technical teams are readily informed so as to resolve issues.
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks English at a native level. Japanese or Mandarin is a plus.
- Has 2-3 years’ relevant experience working within an online company and has previously managed display or SEM campaigns. Experience in account management for an online travel agency or metasearch would be particularly beneficial.
- Has worked in the Online vertical for several years and has an in-depth knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- Has an exceptional understanding of Excel and is capable of drawing ready insights from large amounts of data.
- Has a thorough understanding of hotels’ electronic distribution options and channels. CRS, PMS, CM, GDS, IBE are familiar terms.
- Is supremely confident in approaching negotiations and has exceptional communication skills that prevent potential misunderstandings from occurring.
- Will bring a fierce commitment to finish what they start and will focus fully on it.
- Is a real addition to every team they are part of, working towards a collective goal rather than striving solely for personal success.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.