Product Manager – Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ToolsBusiness Operations & Strategy, Product - Düsseldorf, Germany
Product Manager – Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tools
Are you an experienced and strategic Product Manager looking for position where your concepts can impact a global tech company? Our BizOps team is searching for an organized and dynamic problem-solver to manage the software development process for ‘Buzzforce’: our customer relationship management tool (CRM) and our online travel agent (OTA) product.
What you’ll do:
- Working closely with software developers you will ideate the concepts that will be developed into prototypes.
- Coordinate the developer team.
- Monitor multiple communications channels, prioritizing user-requests from various stakeholders across the company and managing their expectations.
- Estimate the capacity of your team.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a role that encompasses Product Management, Product Development, Project Management or Business Development would give you a good understanding of the requirements for this position.
- A bachelor’s in Project Management, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- At least a basic understanding of agile working methods, preferably with experience working for an online company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Expert prototyping skills.
- Excellent JIRA skills.
- A basic knowledge of SQL would be a plus.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.