Technical Project Manager – Data Center OperationsIT Operations & Support - Düsseldorf, Germany
Technical Project Manager – Data Center Operations
You will keep all parties informed and make sure that our agile workflows run smoothly, including creation and maintenance of our Kanban boards.
Join our team and use the latest technologies to help shape the technical future of a global hotel search. Enjoy a working environment that encourages new ideas, continuous personal development and the courage to question the status quo!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with the other technical teams to understand their requirements, e.g. for new website functions.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, coordinate resources and monitor the progress of projects.
- Reporting directly to the managing director, you’ll create technical concepts and plans for the DCO team.
- Be responsible for managing the agile workflows and Kanban boards.
- Keep all relevant stakeholders informed and support the duty manager in communication with all involved parties.
What you’ll definitely need:
- An academic background in a technical field.
- Previous experience in the technical operations field.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
- To be a skilled negotiator: you’re able to work collaboratively across departments to reach common goals.
- An organized and structured work-style.
- Intrinsic self-motivation that drives you to follow your goals and pursue continuous personal development.
What we’d love you to have:
- Previous experience in project management would be a big plus.
- Some German language would be cool, but not mandatory.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.