Product Manager – Core Tools and Localization – Hotel SearchProduct - Düsseldorf, Germany
Product Manager – Core Tools and Localization – Hotel Search
Are you a strategic Product Manager, experienced in readability, looking for a position where your vision can make an impact on a global search platform? Our Product team is looking for a data-driven individual to improve our internal Hotel Search tools, creating useful and intuitive tools that enable talents to work efficiently, and to provide localization of our website. Through testing, you will improve the user experience and ensure profitability.
What you’ll do:
- Working closely with the scrum team responsible for trivago’s A/B testing infrastructure you will strive to consistently improve our core tools.
- Create quarterly goals and plot the roadmap to achieving them.
- Aligning with a variety of departments including Software Engineers, Business Intelligence and Country Developers, you will prioritize projects (and the backlog), communicate your plans, and manage the expectations of each stakeholder involved.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in product development or management.
- A bachelor’s in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business or a related field.
- Previous experience working with A/B testing will be needed in order to tackle complex topics in this role.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- 1+ years’ experience working in Data Analysis/Business Intelligence, Design, Project Management or another field related to this role.
- Experience working in an agile and dynamic set-up, preferably for an online company, would be a huge plus.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.