Junior Media Buying AssistantBrand Marketing - Düsseldorf, Germany
Junior Media Buying Assistant
Our Media Buying team are looking for a well-organized and detail-oriented individual for database creation and management.
What you’ll do:
- Upload media reports to ad control, keeping a very close eye out for any mistakes, spotting inconsistencies and looking for patterns.
- Provide traffic instructions for the US.
- Be responsible for very quick, ad-hoc yet detailed analysis reports.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Expert Excel skills: you will be handling a lot of data, a lot of the time.
- An analytical mindset that encourages you to search for patterns in the data, and make suggestions for improvements.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
- A valid work permit for Germany.
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience using other databases.
- At least a basic understanding of TV buying.
Instead of writing a letter of motivation, we would like to ask you to answer the following questions and upload them as a pdf file with your CV. Please answer all questions in English and make sure to stick to the provided word limit.
1) Why do you think you’re a perfect match for trivago? (max. 100 words)
2) What excites you about this job? (max. 150 words)
Tell me about something you have learned from a mistake. Please be specific! (max. 100 words)
3) Describe an environment/situation where you had to adapt to changes. How did you handle it? What was the most difficult/enjoyable part? (max. 150 words)
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.