Database Management InternshipBrand Marketing - Düsseldorf, Germany
Database Management Internship
Are you a stickler for detail with a love of data and numbers? Our international Brand Marketing team is looking for someone to maintain, update and improve the marketing database that is behind our unique data-driven approach to media buying. You will be responsible for uploading data to our internal performance controller, ensuring that everything is accurate and complete. You will monitor and analyse trivago’s performance on media channels in specific markets. You will also prepare the data-driven optimization of current campaigns and compare these with the setup of past campaigns.
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks English fluently.
- Is looking for a paid internship in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Has an academic background or is currently studying.
- Can be trusted to find mistakes and works in a concentrated manner.
- Is a detail-orientated fast learner with a basic knowledge of Excel.
- Is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
- Has a valid work permit for Germany.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Instead of writing a letter of motivation, we would like to ask you to answer the following questions and upload them as a pdf file with your CV. Please answer all questions in English and make sure to stick to the provided word limit.
1) Why do you think you’re a perfect match for trivago? (max. 100 words)
2) What excites you about this job? (max. 150 words)
3) Tell me about something you have learned from a mistake. Please be specific! (max. 100 words)
4) Describe an environment/situation where you had to adapt to changes. How did you handle it? What was the most difficult/enjoyable part? (max. 150 words)
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a 6-month paid internship with the intention of continued employment after 6 months.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.