Trainee – Exchange / Skype For Business Administrator – German SpeakerIT Operations & Support - Düsseldorf, Germany
Trainee – Exchange / Skype For Business Administrator – German Speaker
Do you want the chance to become a pro in the field of telecommunication and mail technology? We are looking for a Skype for Business and Exchange Administrator trainee to work closely with our awesome Organizational Infrastructure team on the backend of the tools, and become an expert in our products in order to satisfy the needs of all their users. If you’re a team player with a thirst for knowledge, who knows how SMTP and SIP works, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Learn, implement and improve cool telecommunication technologies in a complex and evolving environment.
- Search for ways to make our employees even more happy and efficient.
- Take part in the projects that will change the way the whole company communicates.
- Will you also lead some of the projects? You sure will! Starting from small ones, you can end up leading extremely complex and innovative projects in the future!
What you’ll definitely need:
- To have studied, or had hands-on experience in the field of Information Technology (apprenticeship, bachelor’s etc. all applications will be considered).
- 1+ years’ experience working with Windows Server and Client System 2008R2/2012/7/8/10.
- 1+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync OR Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016.
- At least a basic working knowledge of Active Directory, and Network (DNS, DHCP).
- To be familiar with Windows Operating Systems (both client and server versions).
- To speak both German and English (our company language) at a fluent level.
- A valid work permit for Germany.
What we’d love you to have:
- Familiarity of PowerShell scripting. If you know how to grab the current running processes in the OS, you are on the right track!
- Previous experience working with Linux/Unix.
- Knowledge of best practices for private cloud security.
- Previous experience of load balancing.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 2 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.