Agile Coach / Scrum Master – Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, Leipzig or Palma OfficeTalents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
Start date: As soon as possible
Agile Coach / Scrum Master
We are looking for an Agile Coach / Scrum Master, for both our headquarters in Düsseldorf, and at our Leipzig office. Due to our firm belief at trivago in embracing change and challenging traditions, we have adopted Scrum and Agile methods to aid and improve the development process of our applications. This is very important to us as we rely heavily on our software engineers to create world-class technology that keeps us on top of our game. We are currently looking for an exceptional Agile Coach with a passion for agile methodologies to join our team and help us shape the technical future of the world’s largest online hotel search. If you are a fountain of Scrum knowledge and pride yourself on your interpersonal skills then we want to hear from you!
- You will handle all things Scrum and Kanban by organizing and facilitating required meetings and retrospectives for our teams.
- You will ensure the development process runs smoothly by removing impediments and solving conflicts that are hampering the teams’ advancement.
- You will become an Agile ambassador and promote a clear understanding of the theory and methods behind the development framework by providing training for development teams, stakeholders and anyone else who could benefit from Scrum and Kanban.
- You will be a crucial link between the developers, product owner and stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for transparency and understanding on both sides and must communicate information to the relevant recipient in an efficient and coherent manner.
- You will collaborate with the supporting technical teams and project managers and aim to build a strong, productive relationship in order to ensure goals are met and projects are delivered on time.
- You will continuously seek to improve the current Agile process within the different teams.
The ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years’ experience as Scrum Master and Agile Coach.
- Has a thorough understanding of Scrum and Kanban methods and has a genuine interest in expanding their expertise in both areas. Experience in web technologies and web development would be beneficial.
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently. Spanish or German skills would be beneficial.
- Has exceptional communication skills which make them an engaging individual who can integrate easily with teams of all sizes.
- Has a natural ability to command attention and behaves in a professional manner so that colleagues consider them to be reliable and trustworthy.
- Has a thirst for knowledge which makes them a fanatic learner.
- Loves working in fast-paced environments.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
As soon as possible.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.