System Administrator / Super Admin to join the Infrastructure-AvengersIT Operations & Support - Düsseldorf, Germany
System Administrator / Super Admin to join the Infrastructure-Avengers
Do you want to be part of building the infrastructure for a completely new office for Advertiser Relations? Are you keen to enlarge your area of expertise and learn about all the new technologies that are necessary for the new office space? Do you love working in a team and sharing your expertise?
As part of the Office Infrastructure Team you will be in charge of the planning and set-up of the IT infrastructure for Advertiser Relations in their new office. We’re looking for someone who has an eye for detail, can spot problems and solve them quickly. When processes are not ideal, you are encouraged to improve them with your own ideas and build up our infrastructure in the best possible way.
Does this sound like the challenge you have been waiting for? Then apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Plan and set-up the IT infrastructure for Advertiser Relations for their new office.
- Learn about new technologies that are necessary for the new office space and become an expert in your area.
- Contribute to a happy work environment for around 200 employees by fixing all infrastructure related IT issues and continuously improving our processes.
- Work together with the Office Infrastructure and Advertiser Relations teams ensuring smooth processes, easing communication barriers and creating the highest value for all stakeholders.
What you’ll definitely need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in network/system administration.
- Solid skills in Windows Server and Client System 2008R2/2012/7/8/10, networks, and active directory.
- You speak English (our company language) fluently & German at an advanced level as you will need to speak to local vendors.
- A support-oriented attitude and strong communication skills to manage a smooth collaboration with a variety of stakeholders.
- You hold a valid work permit for Germany or own a degree in Computer Science (or related field), which is required to request a work permit.
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience in quality assurance and website testing.
- Experience in software engineering, web development or mobile development.
- Prior knowledge and experience with private cloud security.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.