Digital Asset Manager – QA AdminDesign - Düsseldorf, Germany
Digital Asset Manager – QA Admin
Are you a thorough and patient individual with a hawk-eye for detail, looking for a position in a newly formed role with growth potential? Our Marketing department has recently adopted a new tool for its digital asset management (images and videos), and are looking for a pragmatic Admin Manager to take ownership of the transition of assets, making sure that all our visual content is of the highest quality, and contains the correct information.
If you’re an very structured person who gets a buzz from making sure everything is ‘just right’ and you’re looking for an role where you can define your own processes, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for implementation and defining the workflow of the tool.
- Take full ownership of the tool and promote, guide, and support users of DAM.
- Create and enforce user roles and permissions to ensure accurate usage rights.
- Integrate and implement our brand guidelines.
- Develop metadata strategy to make assets easily found and searchable, maintaining metadata standards on a daily basis.
- Track performance and gather user feedback, create and support “best practices” and keep informed of latest dam upgrades and recent workflow releases, trends and innovations.
- Listen, learn and adapt to changes in the business needs of the organization.
- Be the biggest in-house advocate and expert in DAM for trivago, championing the tool to whoever you meet.
- Acquire on demand visual content for our online marketing needs from our stock image providers and archive them accordingly.
- Police the visual content requests closely with brand design team in order to meet the existing trivago imagery guidelines.
What we’d love you to have:
- Some previous experience working in Quality Assurance, Controlling, Data Entry would be a plus.
- A ‘Design-eye’ that helps you easily determine that the quality of images we receive are up to standard.
- A very focused mindset: the position will at times feel repetitive, but you must maintain a consistent level of due diligence when it comes to the content.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.