Junior Business Analyst – Hotel SearchContent - Düsseldorf, Germany
Junior Business Analyst – Hotel Search
Love solving problems? Enjoy developing solutions that have an impact on the user experience? Join the Hotel Search team as a Junior Business Analyst! You’ll get to take on complex problems and investigate solutions with a team of like-minded data-driven individuals. As a Junior Business Analyst, you will own the end to end process for delivery on a topic’s goals.
What you’ll do:
- Dive deep into business problems and identify potential opportunities and solutions, in order to drive the user experience.
- Break down solutions into their core requirements. Identify derived requirements that are a consequence of the features we are trying to implement.
- Continually improve ongoing reporting, analysis, and system’s processes.
- Create specifications that give a clear overview of the system, process, or product you are developing.
- Work directly with experts from across domains ie. Product Management, Data Analysts, Project Managers.
What you’ll definitely need:
- The ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly.
- A curious nature and the ability to understand complex systems in great detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expert communication skills on all levels from both detailed operational work to high level strategy discussions.
What we’d love you to have:
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Previous experience or exposure to product development.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and at least one programming language (eg, VBA, Python, R).
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a 1 year fixed-term position with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.