Technical Account Manager – Connectivity Providers
To ensure that all hotel information on our site is up-to-date, consistent and high quality, we need to verify that our advertisers can integrate within our website and have a compatible interface with trivago. For our Connectivity Providers team we’re looking for a technical contact for our advertisers, someone who can explain our website’s architecture and ensure that their integration process to our site is as smooth as possible.
What you’ll do:
- Be the primary interface between our Sales & Account Managers and Technology team: Explain the integration process to our advertisers and remain their technical point of contact. Your Account Portfolio will contain Marketing Agencies and CRS providers. You will also take care of trivago’s connectivity solution for independent hoteliers.
- Communicate directly with advertisers, our Sales & Account Management team, our Hotel Upselling team and our Software Development team to coordinate optimal advertiser integration and maintenance of existing API connections.
- Communicate bugs, which have been detected by the Quality Assurance team, to the advertisers.
- Ensure high-quality standards of hotel information on our site are met through operational testing and visual confirmation of partner configurations on trivago.
- Monitor advertisers’ API Performance to ensure at all times rates can be displayed on our platforms.
- Assist our Sales Account Managers with advertiser related technical presentations during on-site meetings.
- Research and document all data acquired about each advertiser and keep this information up-to-date.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A very good understanding of technical communication.
- A good understanding of XML and JSON.
- Strong organization skills that allow you to prioritize effectively.
- The assertiveness and confident communication skills necessary to provide a basis for successful relationship building.
- An eye for detail that means you can be trusted to detect data inconsistencies.
- A solution orientated mindset.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Fluency in Italian
- Fluency in other languages is welcome
- Previous experience working in the hospitality sector
- Experience in technical customer service, technical account management or a similar field.
- Programming experience is a plus.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.