Student Job – Customer Support Representative – Korean SpeakerContent - Düsseldorf, Germany
Student Job – Customer Support Representative – Korean Speaker
We are nothing without our users, so it is essential that we keep them happy. We are looking for a communicative individual who can represent trivago to our Korean-speaking users. If you can bring a sense of professionalism and positivity, as you work to keep our users satisfied, apply today.
What you’ll do:
- Use our customer relationship management (CRM) tool Zendesk to answer user requests and queries as you strive to provide them with the best possible support.
- Check reservation details for trivago express bookings.
- Fix incorrect information on trivago’s website, for instance mismatched links.
- Pass on errors that you cannot fix to the relevant team so that they can be resolved.
- Answer user calls. Whether assisting with users’ bookings or listening to feedback regarding new features or errors that appear on our page, you will always have to communicate in a manner that is caring, professional and helpful.
- Pass on feedback you receive to relevant departments so that we can benefit from it as much as possible.
- Suggest improvements we can make to our current processes and assist with projects to drive user support forward.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Native-level Korean, and fluent English (our company language).
- To be currently studying.
- To be seeking an exciting student job position and to be available to work 20 hours per week.
- Experience living in a Korean-speaking country.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work well as part of a team to achieve a collective goal rather than striving solely for personal success.
- A natural work ethic and commitment to whatever task is at hand.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- An empathetic yet persuasive manner and the confidence to conduct negotiations.
- The desire to work in a lively, multicultural environment.
What we’d love you to have:
- Some previous experience interacting with customers, whether this be from a customer support or user support role or work within the service or hospitality industry.
Life at trivago is…
- The chance to work with adventurous people from over 60 nations to redefine the travelling experience for millions of people.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- This a fixed-term position of 6 months. You must be free to work 20 hours per week.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.