Video Project ManagerBrand Marketing - Düsseldorf, Germany
Video Project Manager
trivago is on the lookout for a Video Project Manager to join our Creative Production team. The candidate will be managing all outsourced video projects from beginning to end, and ensuring that every video meets our quality standards & content delivery timelines. We are looking for someone naturally organized who will help the department run smoothly and efficiently.
In this role, you will support and maintain video production outsourcing calendar & creation, task management, and data entry. You will also ensure smooth communication between country managers and the external parties involved with the adaptation of video ads for different markets.
If you’re an enthusiastic, hard-working, talented individual with a passion for creative digital media who enjoys working in a multicultural environment, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Organize, manage and maintain all communication with the in-house team & freelancers, including: assigning projects, monitoring inventory, leading production meetings and submitting invoices.
- Check and ensure quality of every video with extreme attention to detail.
- Upkeep of best practices documentation for the video department and audit process efficiency.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A degree in media production or related field or relevant experience in other areas of the industry.
- A ridiculous work ethic and a passion for organization.
- Basic knowledge of Video editing and Media management.
- Some previous Project Management experience (video projects preferred).
- The ability to interact with different personalities and stakeholders in order to get things done on time.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
Instead of a motivation letter, we’d like you to answer the following questions (please attach your answers as a .PDF with your application).
1. What motivates you to apply to trivago? (100 words max.)
2. What is the most interesting part of this job? (150 words max.)
3. Which of your skills you believe will be the most relevant? (100 words max.)
4. Describe an environment/situation that forced you to adapt to changes. How did you handle it, and what were the most difficult/enjoyable parts? (100 words max.)
5. How does this position fit in your medium to long term career plan? (150 words max.)
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.