Video Post-Production AssistantBrand Marketing - Düsseldorf, Germany
Video Post-Production Assistant
trivago is on the lookout for a Video Post-Production Assistant to support our Creative Production team. The candidate must have an understanding of the creative video production pipeline and feel comfortable taking responsibility of file management. We are looking for someone naturally organized who will help the department run smoothly and efficiently.
In this role, you will also perform basic tasks of video conforming in Adobe Premiere and ideally grow proficient over time in After Effects and Cinema 4D.
If you’re an enthusiastic, hard-working and talented individual with a passion for creative digital media, who enjoys working in a multicultural environment, then we want to hear from you!
Please note: This is an entry-level position, and fresh graduates are welcomed to apply!
What you’ll do:
- Help to structure, and later maintain, the database and archive of produced spots and their international versions. You will work closely with artists and producers to later maintain such databases.
- Handle all filmed material coming from set, taking care of ingestion and basic conforming in Adobe Premiere. Establish and enforce organizational criteria to make it easily accessible to every party involved in the post production pipeline.
- Improve your After Effects and Cinema 4D skills by immersing yourself in our master projects to tidy them up and get them ready for international versioning.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A degree in media production or related field or relevant experience in other areas of the industry.
- A ridiculous work ethic and a passion for organization.
- Basic knowledge of Video editing and Media management in Adobe Premiere.
- Basic understanding of After Effects.
- A passion for design and moving images, portfolios are welcome.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- A valid work permit for Germany.
Instead of a motivation letter, we would like you to answer the following questions (please attach your answers as a .PDF to your application).
1. What motivates you to apply to trivago? (100 words max.)
2. What is the most interesting part of this job? (1500 words max.)
3. Which of your skills you believe will be the most relevant? (100 words max.)
4. Describe an environment/situation that forced you to adapt to changes. How did you handle it, and what were the most difficult/enjoyable parts? (100 words max.)
5. How does this position fit in your medium to long term career plan? (100 words max.)
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.