Housekeeper – German SpeakerTalents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
Housekeeper – German Speaker
At trivago, you can join colleagues from over 50 countries at our Düsseldorf office. We’re looking for a friendly, helpful, full-time housekeeper who can keep our offices and kitchens in order and provide us with a great environment in which to work. If you bring a positive energy and a good work ethic, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the cleanliness of all meeting rooms, bathrooms and office spaces. Whether loading or unloading dishwashers, cleaning coffee machines, refrigerators or shelves, it will be up to you to ensure that the kitchen remains in tip-top shape.
- Provide assistance with ordering food, beverages and utensils, ensuring that they are properly distributed once we receive them.
What you’ll need:
- A positive and friendly attitude that makes you a joy to be around and that will help to create a friendly work environment.
- To be a naturally well-organized person who values cleanliness and order.
- Fluency in German and at least a basic understanding of English.
- To be a team player.
- Reliability, punctuality and to be able to work well independently.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.