Talent Attraction Specialist – trivago Hotel Relations GmbHTalents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
Level: Professionals,Early Career
Start date: As soon as possible
Talent Attraction Specialist – trivago Hotel Relations GmbH
Something exciting has happened at trivago. Due to our growth, the Sales arm of our operations has become independent, and formed a brand-new company – trivago Hotel Relations GmbH. Now, we’re looking for a highly motivated and passionate employer branding specialist to be the driving force behind recruitment for this new venture. If you’re a highly organized problem-solver, looking for a position with creative freedom and incredible scope for growth, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Develop your own best practices for recruiting by: Researching HR agencies that could support you, by actively sourcing, and by testing your own out-of-the-box recruiting initiatives.
- Application screening and interview scheduling.
- Write job ads.
- Online posting of new jobs.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Previous work experience in a recruiting role.
- An enthusiastic nature allows you to look at problems and view them as fun challenges to overcome.
- The creativity to try new approaches, and the courage to fail.
- Great communication skills. You will be speaking to potential candidates daily, as well as many company stakeholders, and will therefore need to be able to manage expectations in a cool, calm and collected manner.
- To be very organized and have a high level of self-discipline and top time-management skills.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- To be able to speak some level of German would be cool, but not mandatory.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.