HR Assistant – German speakerTalents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
Level: Professionals,Early Career
Start date: As soon as possible
HR Assistant – German speaker
We’re looking for a highly motivated and organized Administrative Assistant to join our Talents & Organization team, supporting in all HR topics. In this role you will support our talents throughout their journey at trivago and beyond! This includes offboarding support, dealing with contracts/contract extensions and utilizing internal data (e.g. surveys) to make informed recommendations regarding HR processes. If you’re a focused and detail oriented individual looking for a position in a fun and dynamic environment, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- You will support in many different topics of HR administration. These could include employment confirmations, contract coordination and maintaining employee master data.
- Another key responsibility of this role will be writing reference letters (in English and German). But the writing is only a small part of the job. In order to do this accurately you will gather input from the team member and their team lead and integrate performance ratings. You will then craft the letter in a clear and concise way, whilst including all the relevant details. Then you will get approval from the team lead and sign off by HR, before making sure that the letter reaches the right person, be that by hand, post, or pigeon.
- You will also be responsible for the offboarding processes involved, such as wrap up meetings, and the last steps at trivago survey. To inform relevant stakeholders about these processes (HR and team leads) you will provide consultations, create documentation or give presentations to outline your findings.
- Analyze the data you collect and draw conclusions for improvements, reporting your findings and suggestions to relevant stakeholders.
What you’ll definitely need:
- An enthusiastic nature allows you to look at problems and view them as fun challenges to overcome.
- To be highly detail oriented, especially when writing reference letters. You will need to be patient, focused and determined to write the best letter ever (every time!) to give the best reflection of us, to whoever reads it next!
- To be very organized and have a high level of self-discipline and top time-management skills.
- Fluency in English (our company language) and native level German skills.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.