Marketing Engineering – Full Stack Web DeveloperSoftware Engineering - Düsseldorf, Germany
Start date: As soon as possible
Marketing Engineering – Full Stack Web Developer
Join our dynamic Marketing Engineering team as a full stack developer and help shape the future of our marketing high quality tools.
What you’ll do:
- Provide our marketing teams with high quality tools to ensure their work experience is a breeze
- Participate in architecture decisions and innovative feature development tasks.
- Combine different storage technologies to implement efficient and high-performing data retrieval.
- Use your creativity and problem solving abilities to make a difference.
- Work in a cross-functional team with passionate experts from various fields.
What you’ll need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development, ideally in a web environment.
- Willingness to develop maintainable and testable high quality code.
- A solid understanding of modern web architecture.
- The ability to naturally follow good development practices like test automation, CI/CD, source version control, etc.
- An enjoyment of technical challenges and eagerness to explore new technologies.
- An academic degree in the field of IT or relevant experience in developing large applications.
- A good enough level of English to feel comfortable communicating in it on a daily basis.
- Hands on experience with tools and technologies like git, MySQL, jenkins.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.