Backend or Full Stack Developer – BuzzForce – CRM ToolSoftware Engineering - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Backend or Full Stack Developer – BuzzForce – CRM Tool
Are you a proactive and curious Software Engineer looking to join a skilled and friendly team? Our PalmaTech gang use the latest technologies to write clean and scalable code, in a dynamic and agile environment under the Spanish sun. In this role, you will work alongside other devs, our QA team and Product Owners, and be our Execution Developer for a new CRM project.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver useful features for the user often, while not over complicating the tool.
- Work to find opportunities to further increase development pace.
What you’ll definitely need:
- To be an expert in PHP & Symfony/Symfony 2.8.
- Good working knowledge of MySQL.
- Hands-on experience of object-oriented programming.
- The ability to naturally follow good development practices like test automation, CI/CD, source version control, etc.
- A bachelor’s in Software Engineering.
- 2-3+ years’ work experience in Software Engineering or Web/Mobile Development.
- To speak good English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- A good understanding and experience of Software Architecture.
- Previous experience working with GIT.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.