Project Coordinator – Campus 2018Talents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
Project Coordinator – Campus 2018
We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail driven and enthusiastic individual to play a pivotal role in making the vision for our new campus become a reality. If you’re not familiar with the vision for the new campus already, take a quick look at this video the read on:
Excited yet? We sure as hell are! At the moment, the campus is just a big, beautiful shell, and we need your help to bring it to life!
In this role, you will be working very closely with the Project Manager, all involved stakeholders and many varied external parties. You wil need the ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects and demands to tight deadlines. Your mission is to provide the best possible support and be a vital, self-responsible, open-minded and conscentious part of the team. If you’re looking for a challenging, exciting and highly impactful position, this could be your dream job!
What you’ll do:
- Support the Project Lead and the external interior designers in process execution.
- Be responsible for various project-related operational tasks e.g. document management and process planning.
- Support in data collection e.g. Financial reports for internal accounting and other project-specific data.
- Support in the organization an implementation of full headquarters relocation, including in-house moves for the current office spaces.
- Play a key role in content development, strategy and optimization.
- Participation in project meetings, schedule management and general project management administrative tasks.
What you’ll need:
- The ability to perform many different tasks simultaneously, keeping an overview of varied projects running in parallel.
- Excellent time management skills.
- To speak both fluent German and English (as you will be communicating with many different external stakeholders).
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.