HR Assistant – Part-time – German SpeakerTalents & Organization - Leipzig, Germany
HR Assistant – Part-time – German Speaker
Are you a detail-oriented “people-person” looking for a position in a dynamic and diverse international environment? If you love to share your time between highly focused administration work and highly communicative socializing, then this could be the role for you! Our Leipzig TOBP (Talents & Organization Business Partner) is currently looking for a BP coordinator to assist in a variety of HR-related initiatives, ensuring we deliver a great HR experience to talents and applicants. This is a role with important responsibilities but also the freedom to shape it in your own vision.
What you’ll do:
- Be the operative “helping hand” on all topics concerning recruiting and applicant communication i.e. scheduling and conducting of interviews.
- Support in visa & work-permit processes.
- Contract coordination (collecting and handing out contracts to employees) as well as other back-office tasks.
- Work closely with wage accounting on employee documentation, continuously tracking them in our HR tools.
Be our HR service desk – the point of contact for basic HR questions, e.g. maternity leave,
holiday replacement of Business Partners etc.
- Collaborate inter-departmentally with our offices in Düsseldorf, Amsterdam, Palma and Shanghai to challenge our processes whenever needed.
- Be transparent: Creation of knowledge pages – our internal Wikipedia.
- Many more topics, depending on YOUR interests!
What you’ll definitely need:
- An enthusiasm and drive to Get. Things. Done!
- Experience in administrative support.
- To speak both fluent German and English (our company language).
- Patience, an eye for detail and, most importantly, a sunny disposition!
Instead of handing in a just a normal motivation letter we kindly ask you to answer the following questions by delivering your answers in English together with your documents:
- In your opinion: What is the coolest aspect of this position and what could be daily main challenges?
- What do you like on administrative work? And why?
- Tell us about your biggest mess-up of your work life. Be brave!
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a part-time position with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.