Junior Product OwnerProduct - Düsseldorf, Germany
Level: Professionals,Early Career
Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Product Owner
In Product we build the best and then make it better. We build upon our website, adding features, optimizing layout and spotting bugs before our users have a chance to. We also constantly develop and improve several internal and external products we use at trivago.
What you’ll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to enhance our existing software solutions.
- Communicate daily with developers via JIRA, Slack, face to face or video chats.
- Steer the product vision and roadmap for your team.
- Help your team focus on business value creation through software delivery.
- Work closely with QA to ensure specifications match product technical requirements.
What you’ll need:
- At least 1 year in a Product Owner or Product Management role.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills that allow you to easily interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Be familiar with the agile framework methodologies.
- A healthy interest in technology, and a hunger to learn.
What we would love you to have:
- First experiences in either Online Marketing or Hotel / Travel Industry environment.
- Commitment and passion to what you do. You are the one that needs to convince your colleagues to follow your ideas.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.