Software QA EngineerSoftware Engineering - Leipzig, Germany
Software QA Engineer
Can you make sure that trivago’s QA processes are world class and drive the quality of our products to the next level through rigorous testing? If you can help ensure that our products remain user-centric, our Leipzig office has the position for you.
What you’ll do:
- Create and define testing strategies, and analyze the results of the executed tests.
Design, maintain, monitor and improve our testing framework.
Write automation tests and support the teams in high-quality tests implementation.
- Work with Product Owners and developers on new features and functionalities to detect malfunctions before release.
- Prioritise, debug and monitor bugs to speed up the process in the middle of an energetic and fast-paced product team.
- Stay up to date with new technology trends.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar subject.
- Experience in software development and software design.
- An understanding of automated testing suites and best practices.
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes.
- Great communication skills.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Marketplace concept knowledge.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working in our Leipzig innovation centre.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.