Content Marketing – Finnish SpeakerContent Marketing & Communication - Düsseldorf, Germany
Content Marketing – Finnish Speaker
Are you a creative yet data-driven individual with a passion for storytelling? Our Nordic Content Marketing team is looking for a proactive wordsmith to foster and build a loyal audience by providing and editing inspiring stories and invaluable information, empowering our users to get the most out of each hotel experience. In this role, you will create inspiring content whilst understanding traffic behavior and write, edit and optimise tailored hotel stories that accomplish trivago’s Content Marketing goals.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a content strategy that fits to trivago’s Content Marketing aims.
- Create hotel stories based on research and insights provided by support functions.
- Edit third-party content to be published on Room5.
- Upload content to our CMS.
- Analyze traffic behavior to continuously optimize both old and new content.
- Closely cooperate with the distribution experts to create interesting online ads.
- Monitor and moderate the local FB page.
- Seek and evaluate potential third-party partnerships.
- Country Development support and ad hoc translations.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Media & Communication, Marketing or Journalism.
- Basic understanding of Social Media and Online Marketing.
- Good knowledge of the Finnish market.
- A high command of the Finnish language in writing and copy-editing.
- Native-level Finnish and fluency in English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience working with Google Analytics.
- A knowledge of SEO writing techniques.
- Previous experience using CMS (WordPress).
- Work experience in Social Media Marketing.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online.
- We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year, as cover for maternity leave.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.