Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Associate – Baidu – Mandarin SpeakerOnline Marketing - Düsseldorf, Germany
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Associate – Baidu – Mandarin Speaker
Are you a data-driven SEM specialist with a good knowledge of the Chinese marketplace and Baidu? We are searching for a courageous and detail oriented individual to implement and adapt trivago’s search marketing/pay-per-click advertising strategy for the extremely high-potential China market. With such a challenge, comes enormous potential. If you have the drive to defy the status quo and push trivago to the next level in China, we would like to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Be fully responsible for the SEM activities in China with a strong focus on Baidu.
- Regular performance monitoring.
- Campaign expansion and optimization through data analysis, and according to trivago SEM strategy.
- Testing – including ads, landing pages, new features and products from the Search Engines.
- Be up-to-date with the development related to SEM & the Chinese travel industry, suggesting new approaches to improve processes.
What you’ll definitely need:
- To have experience living in China, with 2+ years’ experience working with Baidu SEM.
- A bachelor’s in Economics, Business, Statistics, or a similar, role-relevant field.
- Fluency in both Mandarin and English (our company language).
- Good Excel skills.
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience handling travel-related SEM accounts.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.