Talent Assessment ExpertTalents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
Talent Assessment Expert
Are you a great judge of character? Do you like to think outside of the box when it comes to new processes? Our Talents & Organization team is looking for a highly detail-oriented and strategic Assessment Expert, to develop new assessment methods in our recruiting value chain. In this role, you will create and support a new framework, whilst developing methods that ensure not only an efficient and smooth recruitment process, but one that also provides high quality candidates. When it comes to the project, you will have a clean slate to work with. We are not afraid to challenge the status quo and nothing is off the table when it comes to developing new recruiting processes.
What you’ll do:
- Strategic planning: You will define annual strategic talent assessment priorities according to the TO annual planning, gather requirements of stakeholders and combine department priorities with stakeholder requirements, in order to achieve our Talent Acquisition vision and mission.
- Develop and maintain the “trivago assessment framework”.
- Develop new talent assessment methods starting from the talent assessment framework.
- Work with recruiters (t-recs) and business partners (TOBPs) to ensure assessment criteria is being used through the recruitment process.
- Develop strong relationships with Responsibility Leads and Knowledge Leads and support them in the creation of assessment content for the recruitment process (work samples/video interviews).
- Implement and support assessment methods in the talent acquisition ecosystem i.e Talent Community, career pages etc.
- Ensure that the content used in assessment tools meets the expected quality.
- Educate responsibility leads and knowledge leads so they understand the needs for talent assessment and the requirements and expectations of the roles they want to fill.
- Construct a capability map for all trivago job families.
- Maintain documentation for all talent assessment methods and processes.
- Ensure skills required for jobs are well represented in all talent assessment methods i.e. work samples.
- Stay up-to-date with assessment industry trends.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Above all, to be a highly driven individual.
- To have a passion for research and a deep curiosity about psychology and human behaviour.
- To know that processes are secondary to innovation, but are still important.
- To be a daily challenger of the status quo.
- A highly analytical midset.
- To be imperfect. Capable of working quickly and iteratively to get things done.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Native- level English skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in an HR related field, in Psychology, an Assessment Center or a similar, role-relevant environment.
- To be a big lover of statistics.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.