Senior Hotel ConsultantSales & Account Management - Düsseldorf, Germany
Senior Hotel Consultant – German Speaker
Are you an excellent communicator in native-level German and fluent English? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in your career in Business Development? We might have just the role for you! We’re looking for a Hotel Consultant, someone to work directly with hoteliers (in the Düsseldorf area) and provide them with the best advice. You will consult your hotels, educating and developing them according to recent technological trends in the hospitality industry (eg. using a PMS or booking engine etc.). In this new role, your mission will be to create success stories with hoteliers, increasing their % of direct bookings and RevPar (Revenue per available room).
What you’ll do:
- Manage projects, documentation and stakeholder communication.
- Conduct hotel status quo analysis and define roadmap.
- Deep dive into the current hotel status quo and use your analytical and strategical skills to define actions that will ensure business development for hotels working with trivago.
- Conduct performance analysis and define next steps.
- Constant, strong communication and consultation with hotelier: You will build a trustful relationship with the contracted hoteliers, making them understand what actions will be made and why. You will maintain a strong exchange and collaboration with them throughout the project execution.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A bachelor’s in Business Development, Economics or a similar, role-relevant field.
- 2-3 years’ consulting experience.
- 1-2 years ‘ experience in project management.
- Fluent English (our company language) and either Dutch or German.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
What we’d love you to have:
- Work experience in the hospitality industry (revenue managements, distribution management, e-commerce).
- Work experience in a start-up environment/digital industry.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.