SEM Business Analyst
Are you an experienced statistician with an interest in Search Engine Marketing, looking for an impactful role at a globally recognized tech company? We are searching for an inquisitive and detail-oriented individual to join the SEM Analytics team, to perform analysis on multiple markets, providing the best possible insights to market owners. In this role, you will deep-dive into past performances to discover new business opportunities, and provide the most valuable conclusions that support SEM’s strategic decision making.
What you’ll do:
- Analyse performance data from multiple markets in order to draw insightful conclusions.
- Take ownership of new tests and project ideas, analyzing their performance and scope in order to support our existing and upcoming strategic goals.
- Provide actionable & interactive performance reports to SEM teams, which reveal new opportunities.
- Support market owners with consultation on market / region performance monitoring & optimization.
- Come up with new processes and suggestions that aim to improve our bidding solutions on multiple performance dimensions.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Previous work experience in the field of Business Analysis.
- A bachelor’s in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or a similar, role-relevant field.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- A highly analytical mindset.
What we’d love you to have:
- Basic knowledge of a programming language more programming language (eg. SQL, R).
- Work experience as an analyist in a Marketing field.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.