Photo & VideographerDesign - Düsseldorf, Germany
Photo & Videographer
Are you a passionate and skilled photo & videographer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working on a wide range of topics, with very different briefs, and delivering to tight deadlines?
Our Communication Design team are looking for a highly inventive and detail-oriented creative, who will work closely with Employer Branding and Corporate Communications. You will bring your own ideas and not be afraid to pitch them, at the same time you will be part of a very authentic and open team who value constructive feedback and teamwork. This role allows freedom of expression, but you will also have the capability to understand and adapt our existing brand guidelines.
You will be a life at trivago moment-catcher, with the opportunity to document external trivago events in different global locations and work on employer branding campaigns.
What else is there to say? Oh yes, your work will be seen by thousands of people, and with your ideas and deliveries you‘ll be shaping the perception of trivago as an employer.
Take a read of the below information; if you think it all sounds pretty rad and you believe you fulfil the criteria, hit that apply button toot-suite!
What you’ll do:
- Understand, live and breathe our core values and translate them into your work, to bring our brand alive.
- Reflect our brand imagery guidelines with the photos and videos you take, both during our trivago events and in our offices.
- Maintain high quality standards, only delivering well thought-out creative concepts and strive to reach the highest levels in creative execution.
- Follow a pragmatic design process – you are able to visualise concepts, storyboards or animatics, to get quick feedback along the way.
- Manage expectations, deliver on time, and be aware of your own performance abilities.
- Keep our corporate imagery pool up to date and maintain consistency.
- Be open to change and keen to learn, grow and evolve along with us.
What you’ll definitely need:
- At least 5 years of work experience as a photo & videographer.
- Educational background in Photography and Videography, and/or in Media Design.
- A portfolio and/or showreel (please attach with your application).
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- Valuable experience in organising and executing photo and video shoots.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects, Lightroom, Photoshop.
- Experience filming with DSLR cameras and colour correction with programs like Resolve.
What we’d love you to have:
- Master Diploma in Photography, Videography, and/or in Media Design.
- Experience in Corporate Communications, this could be for an agency with different corporate clients, or as an in-house creative at a large company, with a specific focus on corporate and employer branding.
- Advertising or Brand agency background.
- Art direction skills.
- Post-production skills.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.