Business Internship – Hotel RelationsAdvertiser Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
Business Internship – Hotel Relations
Our Hotel Relations team works to scale up our business by finding and evaluating potential markets, and analyzing relevant customers based on specific criteria. We’re looking for an intern who can provide support to the team, to ensure that our projects flourish.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in analysis of our markets to give us a better understanding of revenue potentials.
- Support the team by conducting data research, consolidating files and taking on administrative duties.
- Assist in project progress: Follow up with team members on their current status and needs, take care of documentation and ensure that relevant stakeholders have the information they need.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Fantastic communication skills: you must be able to explain yourself, both verbally and in writing, in a way that prevents potential misunderstanding from occurring.
- Exceptional organizational skills: you will need to be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a way that maximizes efficiency.
- The ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- A good eye-for-detail that allows you to spot even the smallest of mistakes.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- A valid work permit for Germany.
What we’d love you to have:
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel (though training will also be provided).
- Previous experience within a start-up environment or working for a digital company, or any other relevant, real-world professional experience.
Important application info:
Instead of writing a motivation letter, we would like to ask you to answer the following four questions and upload them in a PDF-File. Please answer all questions in English and make sure to stick to the provided word limit.
1) Why do you want to work for trivago’s Hotel Relations´ team? (max. 100 words)
2) How do you fulfill the requirements for this position? (max. 100 words)
3) Tell us about a situation in which you had to present complex information. How did you use your communication skills? How did you ensure that the recipient understood? (max.150 words)
4) Have you ever had to deal with multiple and diverse tasks at once? How did you manage to complete all of them? (max. 100 words)
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
As soon as possible.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a paid internship lasting 6 months.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.