Customer Support – German SpeakerAdvertiser Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
Customer Support – German Speaker
Are you a self-motivated and helpful individual with great communication skills and a cool head under pressure? Then you might be the perfect fit for our Hotel Relations team!
We are looking for Inside Sales representatives to strengthen our commercial relationships with hoteliers, educating them on the benefits of trivago Hotel Manager Pro. In this role, you will be proactive in contacting customers shortly after they have signed up for tHM Pro, and will talk them through all the advantages available to them from using the product. You will also educate the customers on further products and opportunities, so they may get the best performance on trivago.
We want to continue to build lasting relationships with our advertisers, and offer them the best service possible. In order to do this, we need you!
What you’ll do:
- Call hoteliers and offer them support.
- Help them to improve their performance on trivago by offering advice on products.
- Create leads for Base7booking.
What you’ll definitely need:
- To speak native-level German.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
- Excellent communications skills and an enthusiastic manner.
- The ability to work under pressure.
What we’d love you to have:
- Educational background in Sales or Communications.
- Previous work experience in a similar role (ie. Telesales, Inside Sales).
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.