DevOps Engineer – Organiztional SolutionsSoftware Engineering - Düsseldorf, Germany
DevOps Engineer – Organizational Solutions
We are looking for a motivated DevOps Engineer to be part of an exciting new vision that bridges the divide between product, development and operations through the philosophy ‘Continuous Delivery’.
The successful candidate will provide a high-quality development environment, a scalable deployment pipeline and robust infrastructure. You will empower our teams to independently develop, experiment and deliver high-quality features quickly and with confidence.
What you’ll do:
- Gain a deep understanding of all of our platforms and processes and strive to improve them further.
- Interact with and work across many different teams and help resolve their pains.
- Learn as much as you can, change, adapt and help others whilst not being afraid to ask for help.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Fluency in English (our company language)
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in a DevOps field.
- Academic Education (University Degree or apprenticeship) in a relevant field.
- Familiarity with Saltstack, OpenStack, AWS, PHP, Jenkins, CodeCeption/Selenium, bash, python, apache, nginx, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Compliance/SOX, git, Atlassian suite, MySQL, freeBSD, linux.
- You will need to be a mentor, helper and a problem solver who’s not afraid to do the dirty work.
- A valid EU passport or work permit.
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience on Microsoft Stack.
- Familiarity with Swahili.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago N.V is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.