Relocation Specialist – Human ResourcesTalents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
Relocation Specialist – Human Resources
Our dynamic HR team is on the lookout for a Relocation Specialist to join them in helping our international talents relocate to Düsseldorf, Germany.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will be responsible for increasing talent satisfaction by minimizing the stress of finding a new home for all team members, especially newcomers. This involves supporting the individual with their flat search, translating German contracts to English, meeting with landlords to define processes and in general being available for housing consultation. You will also be responsible for researching industry standards and implementing new relocation services if necessary, i.e. local school enrollment, airport transfers etc. At this current time, we offer a relocation package covering the transportation costs and provide relocation loans to help with extra costs when team members move flat (e.g. deposits, furniture, internet installation). We want someone who can optimize our current processes and create long-term solutions to all housing related matters.
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks German and English (our company language) fluently.
- Has 1-2 years’ experience in real estate, relocation services or property management.
- Has good knowledge of life in Germany, and holds a valid work permit.
- Is confident using MS office on a daily basis.
- Is an open-minded individual who is eager to work in a multicultural atmosphere.
- Is a motivated individual who sees projects through until completion.
- Can be trusted to work independently and possesses excellent self-management skills.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
As soon as possible.
- This is a 1 year, fixed-term position with the intention of permanent employment after one year.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.