SEM Associate – Arabic SpeakerOnline Marketing - Düsseldorf, Germany
SEM Associate – Arabic Speaker
Due to trivago’s rapid international growth, we are now seeking an analytical mastermind to join our dynamic SEM (Search Engine Marketing) team based in Düsseldorf, Germany. In this role, you will focus your attention on implementing and adapting trivago’s search marketing/pay-per-click advertising strategy to our high-potential Arabic markets. We’re looking for a data-driven and proactive individual to challenge the status quo, contribute their SEM knowledge of Arabic markets, and drive our SEM team to the next level. If this sounds like you, apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Be fully responsible for the SEM activities of the Arabic platform.
- Regularly monitor performance.
- Campaign expansion and optimization through data analysis in accordance with trivago’s SEM strategy.
- Lots of testing! Ads, Landing pages and new features from search engine.
- Stay up-to-date with to SEM & Travel industry related developments in the Middle East, suggesting new approaches to improve what we are doing.
What you’ll definitely need:
- To speak native-level Arabic, and fluent English (our company language).
- A bachelors in a role-relevant field ie. Economics/Business, Marketing, Statistics.
- Good Excel skills.
- A highly analytical mindset.
- Good communication skills.
What we’d love you to have:
- 2+ years’ experience working in SEM.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.