Hotelier Care – Base7Booking – German SpeakerPalma de Mallorca, Spain
Hotelier Care – Base7Booking – German Speaker
One of the ways we ensure that we are the expert on hotels is by allowing hoteliers to directly provide us with unique, custom information, images and other content using Base7Booking.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a communicative individual who can provide support to our hoteliers in the DACH region, answering their requests using our customer relationship management system. Over the phone and using our online chat tool, you will directly respond to hoteliers’ assistance requests, educating them on the different elements of Base7Booking so that they can fully benefit from it, thus maximizing its value for both them and us. You will also pass on feedback you receive from hoteliers to others in our department so that they may factor this into the development of our products. We are always considering ways to improve how we operate so as you gain a thorough understanding of Base7Booking solutions, you will be encouraged to suggest potential improvements we can make. If you can bring positive energy in assisting others, we’d like to hear from you.
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks German at a native level and English (our company language) fluently.
- Has 1-2 years’ experience working in customer service.
- Has lived within the DACH region for several years and has an understanding of the local travel/hospitality market.
- Has an assuring manner in their communication with others and can easily communicate, both in speaking and in writing, in a way that means any potential misunderstandings are avoided.
- Is comfortable using Microsoft Office on a daily basis. A working knowledge of customer relationship management tools would be a plus.
- Is a real addition to every team they are part of, working towards a collective goal rather than striving solely for personal success.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago NV is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.