Junior Product ManagerProduct - Düsseldorf, Germany
Junior Product Manager
Our Organizational Solutions Team is looking for a motivated Product Manager who can empower teams to reach operational excellence and ensure efficiency through the optimisation of internal tools. Using Agile, Scrum and Kanban methodologies, you will support trivago teams through the development and delivery of high-quality products.
If you feel confident dealing with multiple stakeholders, making fast decisions based on power of proof and juggling many topics at the same time, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- You will begin by getting hands on with product you are working on and learning everything about it.
- Meet and align with stakeholders on the next steps.
- Make decisions for new features and judge their feasibility.
- Work with the team to ensure everything is on track for the next release.
- Constantly improve the product as you go along.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in a related field.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- At least a basic understanding of agile.
- Ability to change, manage expectations from stakeholders and third parties.
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience working in an agile environment.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.