Financial Reporting IFRS and Dutch GAAP AccountingFinance & Legal - Düsseldorf, Germany
Financial Reporting IFRS and Dutch GAAP Accounting
Do you have experience in consolidated financial reporting and accounting according to IFRS?
Are you looking for an impactful new position in a dynamic and rapidly evolving company, where you will have the opportunity to independently develop efficient systems and processes?
If the answer is yes, our Finance team would love to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare annual consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS and company only financials in accordance with Dutch GAAP.
- Support the Financial Closing of our Dutch Subsidiaries.
- Assist in the preparation of annual, quarterly and monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Ensure that SEC filings (20-F, 6-K, etc.) are properly prepared and submitted timely.
- Ensure compliance with internal control procedures within a SOX environment.
- Enhance the processes and controls around financial reporting and work closely with corporate accounting, FP&A and other Finance Functions.
What you’ll definitely need:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in financial reporting.
- An excellent understanding of the legal and technical aspects of accounting and consolidation according to IFRS.
- A good understanding of the legal and technical aspects of accounting and consolidation according to Dutch GAAP.
- Experience working within a SOX environment.
- A good knowledge of accounting software and a technical understanding that will allow you to automatize processes.
- The ability to work with tight deadlines as you work towards a monthly fast close.
- The eagerness to create new procedures rather than rely on the status quo.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.