Customer Care Associate – B2B – Japanese speakerPalma de Mallorca, Spain
Customer Care Associate – B2B – Japanese speaker
One of the ways we ensure that we are the expert on hotels is by allowing hoteliers to directly provide us with unique, custom information, images and other content using trivago Hotel Manager (tHM) solutions. Now our sunny Palma office is looking for a communicative individual who can be the first point of contact for our Japanese hoteliers, answering their requests using our customer relationship management system. If you can bring positive energy in assisting others, we’d like to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Over the phone and using email or our online chat tool, you will directly respond to hoteliers’ assistance requests.
- Educate hoteliers on the different elements of tHM and trivago in general, so that they can fully benefit from our products, maximizing value for both them and us.
- Pass on feedback you receive from hoteliers to others in our department so that they may factor this into the development of our products.
- Gain a thorough understanding of tHM solutions and suggest potential improvements we can make.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Native Japanese as well as a good level of English (our company language).
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Several years’ experience living in Japan and a good knowledge of Japanese travel/hospitality market.
- A helpful, reassuring manner and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, that prevent any potential misunderstandings.
- The desire to be a real addition to every team you are part of, as you work towards a collective goal, rather than striving solely for personal success.
- A proactive nature that drives you to put your full effort into the task at hand.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
What we’d love you to have:
- Any previous experience (including internships) working in customer service.
- A working knowledge of customer relationship management tools.
- A language certificate showing proof of your fluency.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.