Media Buying Analyst
Our Brand Marketing department is searching for a talented Analyst to support the Media Buying team in their decision making. The ideal candidate can take a large amount of complex data, draw out conclusions and suggest action points.
Your mission will be to help make trivago the travellers first source of hotel related information by ensuring a strong, data-driven approach towards Media Buying. You will use data to suggest how we should allocate our brand marketing spend, challenge how we measure traditional media and find ways to measure new media.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Business Intelligence to find new KPIs which will help evaluate how effectively we are spending.
- Develop best practices to help us grow across markets as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure that best practices are available to all stakeholders across our internal tools.
- Ensure that anomalies are found, analysed and reported.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A Masters degree in Analytics/Business intelligence, Computer science, Mathematics/statistics, Business or Marketing.
- Work experience in Business Intelligence/Analytics.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience in SQL, R, Tableau or SPSS.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a 1 year fixed-term position.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.