IT Infrastructure CoordinatorIT Operations & Support - Düsseldorf, Germany
IT Infrastructure Coordinator
At trivago, we strive to adopt technologies that are at the pinnacle of innovation and intuition, ensuring our infrastructure projects are inspiring yet simple. In order to achieve this, we work very hard alongside many different stakeholders and project managers, as well with all external parties.
We are now looking for a highly skilled and detail-oriented individual to oversee all projects related to our IT infrastructure. This person will be a part of the office infrastructure team, focusing on infrastructure projects, working closely with many technical experts in different areas (e.g network, Microsoft, coding).
In this role, the ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects and requirements is critical. The mission is to provide the best possible infrastructure through detailed planning and consistent support. The ideal candidate for this position is comfortable working independently, yet is a great communicator who wants to part of a very friendly, open-minded and diverse team.
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding role, and have the confidence to deliver innovative technologies to new infrastructure projects against tight deadlines, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for various infrastructure project coordination tasks e.g. documentation, process planning, implementation and analysis of roll outs and creation of prototypes (with support from experts).
- Collecting all project information e.g. technical plans, diagrams, financial reports and budgets.
- Support the infrastructure team in organization of headquarter relocation as well in-house infrastructure moves in all the offices, improving the in-house relocation workflow on the infrastructure side.
- Participate in project meetings, schedule project management support tasks, create meeting agendas.
- Support the project stakeholders and the external parties in execution processes.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a role-relavent field (ie. Project Manager, Product Owner), preferably with a tech-focus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Project management, organization and structure are your key strengths.
- Fluency in both English (our company language) and German (for external communications).
- An appreciation of infrastructure and a strong knowledge of information technology.
What we’d love you to have:
- A high-level of emotional intelligence and to be empathetic by nature.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.